T&C's for the supply of goods
2) T&H offers this Site, including all information, tools and services available from this Site to you, the user, conditional upon your acceptance of all terms, conditions, policies and notices stated here.
3) The sale and supply of products (“Products”) to you by T&H via the Site are subject to these terms.
4) Our online store is hosted on Shopify Inc. They provide us with the online e-commerce platform that allows us to sell our Products to you.
5) By visiting this Site and/or purchasing something from us, you agree to be bound by these terms, including those additional terms and conditions and policies referenced herein and/or available by hyperlink. These terms apply to all users of the site, including without limitation users who are browsers, vendors, customers, merchants, and/ or contributors of content.
6) Any new features or tools which are added to the Site will be subject to these terms. You can review the most current version of these terms at any time on this page. We reserve the right to update, change or replace any part of these terms by posting updates and/or changes to our Site. It is your responsibility to check this page periodically for changes. Your continued use of or access to the Site following the posting of any changes constitutes acceptance of those changes.
7) By placing an order through the Site you agree that you are legally capable of entering into binding contracts, are at least 18 years of age and you give us your consent to allow any of your minor dependents to use this Site.
8) We are not responsible if information made available on this Site is not accurate, complete or current. The material on this Site is provided for general information only and should not be relied upon or used as the sole basis for making decisions without consulting primary, more accurate, more complete or more timely sources of information. Any reliance on the material on this Site is at your own risk.
9) This Site may contain certain historical information. Historical information, necessarily, is not current and is provided for your reference only. We reserve the right to modify the contents of this Site at any time, but we have no obligation to update any information on our Site. You agree that it is your responsibility to monitor changes to this Site.
10) T&H will endeavour to ensure that availability of the Site will be uninterrupted and that transmissions will be error-free. However, due to the nature of the Internet, this cannot be guaranteed. Also, your access to the Site may be occasionally suspended or restricted to allow for repairs, maintenance, or the introduction of new facilities or services. T&H will attempt to limit the frequency and duration of any such suspension or restriction.
11) T&H grants you a limited licence to access and make personal use of the Site, but not to download (other than page caching) or modify it, or any portion of it. This licence does not include any resale or commercial use of the Site or its contents; any collection and use of any product listings, descriptions, or prices; any derivative use of the Site or its contents; any downloading or copying of account information for the benefit of another merchant; or any use of data mining, robots, or similar data gathering and extraction tools. This Site or any portion of the Site may not be reproduced, duplicated, copied, sold, resold, visited, or otherwise exploited for any commercial purpose. You may not frame or use framing techniques to enclose any trademark, logo, or other proprietary information (including images, text, page layout, or form) of the Site. You may not use any meta tags or any other “hidden text”. Any unauthorised use terminates the permission or license granted by T&H.
12) You are granted a limited, revocable, and non-exclusive right to create a hyperlink to any page within the Site as long as the link does not portray T&H, or their products or services in a false, misleading, derogatory, or otherwise offensive manner. You may not use any T&H logo or other proprietary graphic or trademark as part of the link.
13) You must not use the Site in any way that causes, or is likely to cause, the Site or access to it to be interrupted, damaged or impaired in any way. You must not use the Site for fraudulent purposes, or in connection with a criminal offence or other unlawful activity. Any unauthorised use of the Site may give rise to a claim for damages and/or be a criminal offence.
14) A legally binding contract will be formed between us when you have confirmed to T&H that you wish to proceed with the purchase of one or more Products, T&H has confirmed to you that T&H will sell the Product(s) to you and T&H has received payment of the price and any additional monies. When your order has been completed you will receive confirmation of the Product(s) ordered, the price paid, the estimated delivery date and your allocated order number. If you wish to amend any part of your order once you have been accepted and payment has been made then you will need to contact us at your earliest convenience and we will use our reasonable endeavours to accommodate your request.
15) We may decline to sell any product to you for any reason. We are not obliged to tell you the reason for T&H’s decision.
16) Prices for Products are subject to change without notice.
17) We reserve the right, but are not obligated, to limit the sales of Products to any person. We may exercise this right on a case-by-case basis. We reserve the right to limit the quantities of any Products that we offer. All descriptions of Products or Product pricing are subject to change at any time without notice, at our sole discretion. We reserve the right to discontinue any product at any time. Any offer for any Product made on this Site is void where prohibited.
18) Payment is processed for orders via the Shopify Payments secure gateway which accepts payment for Products by: Maestro, MasterCard, Visa, Visa Debit, and American Express.
19) If fraud is suspected, T&H has the right to cancel the transaction for security reasons. In most cases, you will be notified of authorisation or fraud issues, if they occur, before you complete the check-out process.
20) When ordering Products from T&H for delivery outside the European Union, the recipient may be subject to import duties and taxes. Any charges for duty, taxes and customs clearance must be borne by the recipient. We have no control over these charges and cannot predict what they may be. Customs policies vary widely from country to country, so you should contact the local customs office for further information. Additionally, please note that when ordering from T&H, the recipient is considered the importer of record and must comply with all laws and regulations of the country in which the Products are received. Please also be aware that cross-border deliveries are subject to opening and inspection by customs authorities and may also be subject to delays in delivery occasioned by the aforegoing.
21) All content available on the Site, including, but not limited to, text, graphics, logos, button icons, images, audio clips, data compilations, and software, and the compilation thereof (the “Content”) is the property of T&H, and is protected by UK and international copyright laws. You may not systematically extract and/or re-utilise parts of the contents of the Site without T&H’s prior written consent.
22) T&H do not provide any warranty or guarantee as to the accuracy, timeliness, performance, completeness or suitability of the information or materials found or offered on this Site for any particular purpose. You acknowledge that such information and materials may contain inaccuracies or errors to the fullest extent permitted by law.
23) Your use of any information or materials on this Site is entirely at your own risk, for which T&H will not be liable. It will be your own responsibility to ensure that any products, services or information available through this Site meet your specific requirements.
24) When you visit the Site or send emails to us, you are communicating with us electronically. We communicate with you by email. For contractual purposes, you consent to receive communications from us electronically and you agree that all agreements, notices, disclosures and other communications that T&H provide to you electronically satisfy any legal requirement that such communications be in writing. This condition does not affect your statutory rights.
25) If you are consumer purchasing Products through this Site for deliveries to addresses in the European Untion, those Products can be returned or exchanged within 30-days of purchase, provided that the items are un-opened and in their original packaging. When returning Products, please enclose your original dispatch note/receipt, or add a cover note with your contact details and order number. All such returns are made at your own cost and risk. T&H will refund the postal cost of your returns only if the items are faulty or damaged. We recommend that you send returns via recorded delivery, as T&H will not assume responsibility for items lost in transit. Provided Products are returned in their original condition, a full refund will be made within 14 days from receipt of Products to T&H.
26) T&H undertakes to you that, at the time of collection thereof by or for you or at the time of shipping thereof by or for T&H, the Products supplied by T&H hereunder will comply in all material respects with T&H’s specifications and standards in respect thereof from time to time (the “Limited Product Warranty”). In the event of any breach by T&H of the Limited Product Warranty (whether because of defective materials, production faults or otherwise) giving rise to any faulty Products, T&H's liability to you arising therefrom will at all times and all events be limited to, at T&H's sole option: (i) the replacement by T&H of the Products that do not comply with the Limited Product Warranty with the Products that comply with the Limited Product Warranty; or (ii) issuance of a credit notes to you equal to the invoice value or the value at which they stand in your books (whichever is the lesser) of the Products that do not comply with the Limited Product Warranty. Regardless of whether you have been advised of the possibility of such damages and notwithstanding the failure of essential purpose of any limited remedy provided for hereunder, the Limited Product Warranty will be in lieu of any other warranty, whether express or implied and whether written or oral. Other than the Limited Product Warranty, T&H gives no warranties or conditions, express, statutory, implied or otherwise in relation to any of Products supplier by it and specifically disclaims the implied warranties and conditions of merchantability, fitness for a particular purpose and non-infringement and all other implied warranties or conditions arising from course of dealing, usage of trade or custom in relation to any thereof. in no event will T&H be liable for lost profits, the cost of procurement of substitute Products or any other special, reliance, incidental or consequential damages, however caused and under any theory of liability, whether based in contract, tort (including negligence), products liability, or otherwise arising out of the manufacture, sale or supplying of any Products.
27) T&H will not be held responsible for any delay or failure to comply with its obligations hereunder if the delay or failure arises from any cause which is beyond T&H’s reasonable control. This condition does not affect your statutory rights.
28) Nothing in these terms will exclude T&H’s liability for any of your statutory rights
29) Ownership of any Products sold to you by T&H will not pass to you until such time as all amounts (including accrued interest and/or Value Added Tax ("VAT"), if applicable, and/or any other tax, levy or duty thereon) owing by you to T&H in respect of such Products have been received in full by T&H.
30) Notwithstanding clause 29 above all risk in Products will pass to you immediately when those Products leave its warehouse premises.
31) T&H will exercise reasonable care and skill in dealing with any supplier and/or any other parties engaged or concerned with the supply, transportation or delivery any Products and in ensuring that such third-parties comply with all of their duties and functions in respect of such aspects as are so delegated to them. Subject to the aforegoing, T&H will have no responsibility or liability to you whatsoever for any act or omission of any such third-party of whatsoever nature and howsoever arising.
32) You may not resell any Products.
33) These terms will be governed by the laws of England and Wales and any disputes are subject to the non-exclusive jurisdiction of the English courts.
34) These terms constitute the entire agreement between us. You acknowledge that you have not relied on any statement, promise, representation, assurance or warranty made or given by or on behalf of T&H that is not set out in these terms.
35) If you are not satisfied with your purchase and would like to return or exchange any of your order or if you have any queries regarding these terms, please contact us:
35.1) by Post: Jay Jakubowska, Truefitt & Hill (Gentlemen’s Grooming) Limited of 71 St. James's Street, London, SW1A 1PH, United Kingdom
35.2) by Email: firstname.lastname@example.org